Monday, 19 October 2015

Quarter Finals down, Semifinals here we come!

Beep, beep beep! I panicked, was I late for school?! Phew, it was  Sunday. The big day ... the day the All Blacks played France in the RWC quarter finals. I kicked my sheets off me and jumped out of bed. 
Running down the hallway like I was running on the field, I was ready to support my country.

Let's see whose writing will be published on the blog to finish our story...

(Mikaela's) Rushing into mum and dad's room to wake them up, I yelled right in dad's ear "Rugby World Cup!". (Tui's) Switching on the tv with extreme excitement, I waited for the whistle to blow. Ding, ding! (Riya's) My heart was beating until the All Blacks scored a try.  "Ohhh yeahh!!" we got a penalty. After a few minutes France scored one too. France got a yellow card for punching Richie in the face (fist to face). 
(Cruze's)It was funny because my granddad was yelling at the tv.

13 comments:

  1. Same my dad was claping to the TV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work dream team the rugby writing is great

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work Riya my heart was beating to and Cruze I couldn't stop cheering at the TV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice work everyone you sure are amazing writers I wish i was on the blog but I don't need to things just come when they do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice work everyone you sure are amazing writers I wish i was on the blog but I don't need to things just come when they do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this story is great but could you add some personaphcation in it

    ReplyDelete
  7. That story was great dream team you must of worked really hard on the because it has a lot of detail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are smart ideas Kelly Mikaela Tui Riya and Cruze.I didnt get to watch the rugby 2015 quater finals.It was 2 and a half hours.The pitcher the players look fustrated.My dad said ALLBLACKS WIN!!!

    That was fafrit blog coment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are Best writing Group ever because it is descriptive and got a lot of detail correct grammar and punctuation.that was so so awesome you writ it Tui,Mikeala,Cruze and Riya. That would of been a lot of effort not just a lot heaps off effort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was definitely worth because it's for the All black's

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! you guys have put alot of work and effort in your writting don't you think that the All Blacks desserved to win

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing! writing Mikaela Cruze and Riya you should see my writing yours is way better.Yours looks like it took a lot of time and effort into it great job.I was going to shout into my dads ear but he would get mad but I think that it would be ok because he needs to see the rugby world cup. Riya my heart was beating extremely fast but I yours was better.Cruze my brother was cheering u at the TV like your grandad.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW you guys have put a lot of effort into that writing I think it would of took a long time to do that amazing piece.It has got corect grammer and full stops and capital letters at the start of a sentence and a name.kelly might of helped some people but atleast they made the rest of the story.But the best thing was some of us were working really hard YEY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this story i love it. all the wow words and cruze that so funny i love your sentence. i was screaming at the tv. i love the story its the best

    ReplyDelete